This week we'll be learning about braaaaiiinnnsss.
Things You'll Need:
I've listed the unique items with links to where you can purchase them online, but you should definitely check to see if they (or something similar) are sold at your local Halloween store :)
- Liquid Latex
- Cheap small, medium, large brushes from your local craft store (if they are not available you can use cotton swabs and cosmetic sponges.)
- Cream Makeup in a kit that contains the primary colors like this one -OR- in a kit that contains a deep Reddish Purple and a sickly Greenish Yellow like this one.
- Too-light foundation; Revlon Colorstay is best (and cheap!)
- Cosmetic Sponges
- Cotton Swabs
- AMPRO Pro Styl Gel (if you have a Sally's Beauty near you, it's less than $2! They also carry it for that price at Target and Walmart, but the stock is less consistent.)
- Mouth Wash
- Food Coloring
- Cheap flat head brush -OR- soft wash cloth
- Mineral oil
Go ahead and ignore what I said about looking at a skull photo and use this handy dandy reference photo I made for you instead!
IF YOU TRY THIS LOOK FOR HALLOWEEN TAKE A PHOTO AND TAG ME ON ANY OF MY SOCIAL MEDIA!! I want to see you zombie fiends!!!
See you next week!