Blondes have more fun, except when trying to find affordable brow products. Please forgive me for that cheesy sentence, it's late while I'm writing this. It is true though, it's always been hard to find good shade options for blondes. Thankfully, there have been a lot of new releases in the brow department at the drugstore, so I went on a bit of a brow bender and tried a bunch of them out. Here are my thoughts:
Products in this video:
- Loreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer in Blonde
- Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Blonde
- Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil in Blonde
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Blonde and Taupe
- Flower Beauty Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PENCIL. I've been using it every day for weeks now and we are so happy together.
- No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil in Blonde
- Ulta Ultra Slim Brow Pencil in Taupe
Thanks for reading? Have you tried any amazing brow products at the drugstore? Let me know!
PS: This post contains amazon affiliate links. If you purchase something using the links provided I get a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!