A lot of you have requested that I do a video on how I do my own makeup for my videos. I'm so lazy when it comes to my face that I was actually nervous about doing this tutorial because I didn't want to lose street cred. The truth is I don't wear makeup probably 70% of the time, and I have a tendency to invest so much in my kit and my work that I sort of half ass everything for me. I actually avoided youtube for a long time because I didn't think I fit the personality type that people wanted to see, I'm not particularly glamorous and I don't have those big eyes that are so fun to do lots of different looks on. But anyway, I thought it might actually be helpful to the women out there that are also busy and tired to see that they are not alone. SHOUT OUT TO MY TIRED PEEPS. I also wanted to clarify what I said in the video, I do intend to continue doing tutorials on my face, I just think it's important to bring in different models to illustrate different techniques as well.
Without further ado:
Products in this video:
- Kiss My Face Face Factor Sunscreen SPF 30
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Medium
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation in 120
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze
- I don't remember what this cream blush I'm using is (I'm sorry! I told you guys it's a bad tutorial)
- Flower Beauty Glisten Up Highlighter Chubby in Pearl Shimmer
- Flower Beauty Draw the Line Brow Pencil in Blonde
- Pati Dubroff Dream Palette-discontinued you guys I know I suck for using a discontinued product in my tutorial.
- L'Oreal Paris The Super Slim Eyeliner in Black
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Travel Size
- Kiss Ever EZ Trio Lashes
- Wet n Wild Mega Slick Lip Balm Stain in Coral of the Story
- NYX Buttergloss in Madeleine
PS: This post contains amazon affiliate links. If you purchase something using the links provided I get a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. This only applies to amazon links, and does not influence my recommendations at all :). I do my best to always post links for the best price, and if there is a better price somewhere other than amazon that is where I will link (keeping in mind that prices change on different websites, so I can't guarantee that my links will always be the best price.) Thank you for your support!